Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

It's official! We make little boys in this baby factory! We had the ultrasound for #2 today. They even gave us a CD with the pictures on it (for $5 bucks...racket). Everything is perfect. He is growing normally, no signs of abnormalities or chromosomal disorders. Just a healthy little stinky boy!

We are happy about having another boy for many reasons. Our pocketbook being one. Also I am looking forward to bunk beds, and frog catching, and t-ball, all the fun things boys do. I think Everett will love having a little brother :-).

Here are the pics we received today!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooo beautiful!! Blows me away. We are waiting for you #8. Besides, you two make beautiful boys. The little feet, the hands, the face. Incredible! Loves, hugs, g-ma patty

and where we are now. said...

I love the little pictures... we are so excited for you guys and am excited that Elliot will have a little buddy to run around with! YAY

5Bells said...

I cant wait to get my claws...I mean kiss the new little terror...I mean darling.
Love, Piper