Monday, February 16, 2009

The Cotton Year

Happy anniversary my husband! We have managed to fill these two short years with so much joy. I often feel like I don't remember a time that I did not love you. Sometimes two years seems like two hundred, only because you have managed to make my love for you evolve and grow in ways I did not know it could. I feel safe in my own skin, and everyday my trust and faith in your love for me expands.

I could not have chosen anyone better to be the father of my sons. Your example of a man is exactly what I want them to emulate. Your strength, perseverance, industrious nature are all qualities our children will receive from you. Thank you for loving our babies as much as I do.

I cannot and refuse to imagine my life without you. I have never been happier being your wife. I promise to be your constant support and cheerleader. Where you go I will go. Where you die, there I will die also.

I love you buddy and am looking forward to 100 more anniversary celebrations with you.

No comments: