Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everett meet Santa

It's really strange that we are now in "seconds". Everett is celebrating his second Christmas this year, he had his second visit with Santa, he is ripping ornaments off his second Christmas tree, he received his second stocking (because the first one was a babies first Christmas stocking). This year is much more fun than last year, and I'm sure the fun will multiply until we have to start buying Wiis and cars and crap like that.

I thought I'd do a little "then and now" for you all to reflect upon, since I know my child is the most important thing in all your lives... haha... I suppose this is more for the grandmas and aunties.

If we don't see you, we wish you all a Christmas filled with the gifts of love, peace, family and laughter.

Love you!

Then...


...and now

Then, the failed Christmas card photo shoot...


...and now, the failed Christmas card photo shoot

Then, angelic Santa baby...

...and now, helpin dad chop down the tree

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awww, he is such a sweetie! Those big brown eyes are just the best!

Congrats again on the new baby on the way! Post us a belly pic soon!