Monday, January 4, 2010

Why, God?

It has been almost 2 weeks, TWO WEEKS and Everett has only napped twice (once, while I wasn't even here, so that shouldn't count). Are we at the end of an era? I have tried everything, removing all his toys from his room, rocking, singing; threatening, screaming. Nada, he just stays in his room and plays with his toys until I give in and let him out. I just cannot believe he is done with naps already, he still poops his pants he should still take a nap!!

I actually wouldn't mind so much, he does play quietly in his room but when 5pm rolls around he turns into an evil little zombie whiner and frankly I'm scared he's going to try and eat my leg. And just in case there are any Everett sympathizers out there here is a video to prove what a little pill he is (This is not the worst either).



Yeah, makes you want to run screaming doesn't it? Seriously is this the end? Any words of wisdom out there? Or is Ev's new bed time 6pm?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... OMG, I'm sorry. I'll pray that he decides to nap again for all your sakes :)

~Lu

Anonymous said...

well if its any consolation Sagan doesnt want to nap either. If he does decide to nap he is up until 2 am!After four I still havent managed to master this naptime issue!Mr. Everett is adorable!