Sunday, April 5, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow, Phase II...

This weekend we finally got dirt in our boxes and gravel in the walkway. We just need to set up the watering system and we'll be ready to plant, yay! I had an event with Everett to go to (blog coming soon) on Saturday morning so I left Doug and little bro Corey to the gardening... I would have just been in the way anyway. Earlier in the week I asked Doug what I could do to help and he said "make lunch" boy, are we in 1950 or what?! Unfortunately it was probably true, considering I move slow and usually am distracted by a 1 year old. By the time Ev and I returned the boxes were full of beautiful rich soil and the truck was full of gravel ready to dump. I have never seen two people work so fast! I am so glad I found myself a handy guy :-)





Ev helping unload the gravel (AKA playing with rocks)
Ev helping me water, and discovering mud


Drinkin from the hose is fun!

No comments: