Friday, September 26, 2008

Static Guard, Anyone?

Ahhh, the joys of separation anxiety! Everett is now in full blown "separation anxiety" phase. The kid is clingier than panty hose put in the dryer! Last weekend we had a playdate with our friend Annie and the poor kid cried for an hour because Annie was so excited to see him she kept screaming in his face ( it was pretty funny actually, I wish I would have had our camera). He won't leave me alone, even to hang with Dad for a little while! He's making me a little crazy, any suggestions on how to deal??

On another note, I can't believe Ev is going to be 10 months old next week! He's so stinkin cute, we have more and more fun everyday (besides the whole tripping over him everytime I turn around).

Here are a few pics from the last couple weeks of September:

Sunday Ticket Look

"I can do it myself!!"

Future drummer (or chef)

Mt. Ashland Hill Climb

Top of Mt. Ashland

No comments: