Monday, June 16, 2008

Move over Ironman!

Doug has been going full throttle lately... races galore. June 7th he competed in the "Granite Man Duathalon". It was a 13 mile Mountian Bike race and 5 mile run around Applegate Lake. Taking FIRST PLACE he broke last years record by about 3 minutes! He ROCKS! I was so excited that I was screaming like a wild person... utterances I will not mention because even now I blush. Seriously, people around me just stared like I was doing the Macarena naked. At any rate, Doug kicked serious butt and we had a total blast watching him!!


Talkin to the Medford Mail Tribune reporter

He only has to win 200 more times and we can tile the kitchen counters!



You can read the article about the race in the Mail Tribune. Here is a link to it:
http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080608/SPORTS/806080331

1 comment: